Thank you so much for checking out the EdTechTV Podcast.
Leaving a review on iTunes is the best way you can pay back podcasters for the work they do.
5 Star Ratings and positive reviews help keep quality podcasts up in the ranks and allows new people to find out about them. Here I’ve put together a simple step-by-step walkthrough on how you can leave a review in iTunes.
While I would love positive reviews, it’s MOST IMPORTANT to me to receive honest reviews to help me grow my own skills and make sure that I’m providing the quality you are looking for as a listener.
How to Leave Ratings and Reviews for Podcasts on iTunes:
1) Open iTunes and click on the Podcast icon
2) In the Search Bar, type in the name of the podcast you want
3) If multiple podcasts show up, click on the one you are looking for
4) Details about the podcast will open up. Click on “Ratings and Reviews”
5) Below the ratings, click on the “Write a Review” button
6) A Review Window will pop up. Fill in the title and the review, and remember to Rate it!
This simple process REALLY helps out podcasters, so if you’re doing one, please make sure to go out and review any other podcasts you’re listening too as well. It supports the community and keeps people going!