In Episode 21 of the EdTech TV Podcast Brent talks about how to approach the Flipped Class even with a busy schedule. He also shares Photos for Class as a resource.
The giveaway is over, but you can still get these books and follow their authors! Check them out:
- Teach Like a PIRATE – Dave Burgess (@burgessdave)
- Learn Like a PIRATE – Paul Solarz (@paulsolarz)
- P is for PIRATE – Dave Burgess (@burgessdave) & Shelley Burgess (@burgess_shelley)
- Pure Genius – Don Wettrick (@donwettrick)
- Ditch That Textbook – Matt Miller (@jmattmiller)
- 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom – Alice Keeler (@alicekeeler)
The Busy Teacher’s Approach to the Flipped Class
Some resources for recording yourself for the flipped classroom:
I also talk about Flipped Classes in Episode 6 of the EdTechTV Podcast
Photos for Class
Photos for Class is a great resource for teachers who want to make sure their searches for class projects are well within legal usage rights.
Search for something below to check it out, or go to www.photosforclass.com
Sun Tea. Simple, delicious.
Recipe: 2 oz of Water : 1 gram of tea
Put in sun for 3-5 Hours.
Pour over ice & enjoy.
*Photo found through Photos for Class
Follow EdTech TV: