Welcome CATESOL Inland Empire Spring 16 Attendees!
Thank you so much for attending the session, I hope you picked up some useful information and had a good time. Below I’ve provided access to all of the resources I mentioned during the presentation and links to my posts on any related topics.
Please feel free to explore the site and download the podcast – everything on the site is free of charge!
If you have any questions or follow-ups, let me know:
- Sample Handout
- Sample Google Form (Feel free to copy either and adjust for your needs)
- How to Make Google Forms – 101
- How to Make Google Forms – 102
- docs.google.com (requires gmail account)
- Google Docs Basics
- Pronunciation Practice Page (copy and paste to your own drive)
Adobe Spark Video (f.k.a. Adobe Voice)
- Slate Article: Serial Replaces Shakespeare
- The Atlantic Article: The Benefits of Podcasts in Class
- Gilliand, Betsy. “Listening Logs for Extensive Listening Practice.” Language Learning beyond the Classroom. Place of Publication Not Identified: Routledge, 2014. N. pag. Print.
- Grover, Sharon, and Lizette D. Hannegan. Listening to Learn: Audiobooks Supporting Literacy. Chicago: American Library Association, 2012. Print.
- Howard, Jay R. Discussion in the College Classroom: Getting Your Students Engaged and Participating in Person and Online. N.p.: n.p., 2015. Print.
- Warner, Brent. “Keep Students Talking After Class – CATESOL News.” CATESOL News. CATESOL, 10 May 2016. Web.
Thank you again so much for attending!