In Episode 20 of the EdTech TV Podcast Brent discusses why design is important and how you shouldn’t sacrifice your lesson or presentation for poorly designed PowerPoints.
The giveaway is over, but you can still get these books and follow their authors! Check them out:
- Teach Like a PIRATE – Dave Burgess (@burgessdave)
- Learn Like a PIRATE – Paul Solarz (@paulsolarz)
- P is for PIRATE – Dave Burgess (@burgessdave) & Shelley Burgess (@burgess_shelley)
- Pure Genius – Don Wettrick (@donwettrick)
- Ditch That Textbook – Matt Miller (@jmattmiller)
- 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom – Alice Keeler (@alicekeeler)
Better Visual Design
Brent talks about the importance of good design and how it can help make or break a class or presentation.
*The header image for this post was designed in Canva in about 45 seconds.
Nuzzel.com is a great source that curates the most popular posts amongst your PLN. It looks for the most favorites and retweets so you don’t have to worry about logging into Twitter at the right moment. No more FOMO!
If you haven’t checked out Tee Fury, it may quickly become one of your daily drop-ins. If you like T-shirts and you like nerdery, Tee Fury has you covered.
Daily shirts that reference a wide range of nerdy fun, pop culture, and 80s/90s nostalgia. If it’s not for you, there’s a birthday present there for someone you love.
Follow EdTech TV: