In Episode 10 of the EdTechTV Podcast we discuss 10 tips to make a Teachers’ Conference more valuable.
The Amazon Giveaway is over – thank you for participating!
10 Tips for a Productive Teacher Conference
- Choose your sessions carefully.
- Sit in the back unless you’re sure
- Map out your backup choices.
Follow the names
- See if the resources are available online.
- Allow yourself to skip sessions
- Spend time in the Exhibitor’s halls.
Set up things in advance.
- Join the mixers
- Follow the Twitter stream
I recommended RiffTrax to any old fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000. RiffTrax features a lot of the members of the old MST3K gang dropping comedy gold on movies good and bad.
RiffTrax also has live sessions which broadcast to theaters across the country, so you can sit in on a live session with your friends and like-minded strangers for a great night out.